I'm a single lesbian mum looking to expand my family. I already have one baby and would like to find someone willing to have several more with me. Level of involvement is negotiable, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend or relationship (obviously)

I cannot be bothered with AI so I'm willing to use the natural method. But please, please be aware I'm lesbian and really have no sexual interest in men, I just want to be pregnant. So please don't expect any fun, any encounters will be fairly "clinical", just cum in me as quickly as possible please, no unnecessary touching, no kissing, no oral.

I'm 31, 5ft7, size 12, 34gg.

Looking for intelligent, polite men with a good physique.

Thanks.

I'm a single lesbian mum looking to expand my family. I already have one baby and would like to find someone willing to have several more with me. Level of involvement is negotiable, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend or relationship (obviously) I cannot be bothered with AI so I'm willing to use the natural method. But please, please be aware I'm lesbian and really have no sexual interest in men, I just want to be pregnant. So please don't expect any fun, any encounters will be fairly "clinical", just cum in me as quickly as possible please, no unnecessary touching, no kissing, no oral. I'm 31, 5ft7, size 12, 34gg. Looking for intelligent, polite men with a good physique. Thanks.

I really don't see what the point is of posting your breast size is. Smells dubious!

I really don't see what the point is of posting your breast size is. Smells dubious!

Is physical attraction not relevant from the male's perspective for NI?

Is physical attraction not relevant from the male's perspective for NI?

In my personal opinion, I don't believe so! It's more a question of working together to create a life!

In my personal opinion, I don't believe so! It's more a question of working together to create a life!

Sent you a PM smile
It's about helping those who can't regardless of anything else. I have a family member who couldn't have any due to ovarian cysts and it's heartbreaking seeing that.

Sent you a PM :) It's about helping those who can't regardless of anything else. I have a family member who couldn't have any due to ovarian cysts and it's heartbreaking seeing that.

Hello, your ad caught my attention. Have you had any luck with this yet?

Hello, your ad caught my attention. Have you had any luck with this yet?

Hi, I'm James, a healthy male, 5'10" tall, dark hair, blue eyes and am looking to help people have a child of their own. Any details can be discussed later. I'm university educated and have a degree.

Of course, she has... Or more than me, anyway... She's offering NI, which seems to be the only way to get anywhere on these types of boards apparently smile

Of course, she has... Or more than me, anyway... She's offering NI, which seems to be the only way to get anywhere on these types of boards apparently :(

Message sent, hopefully! Long haul airline pilot, genuine and healthy. Mark

Message sent, hopefully! Long haul airline pilot, genuine and healthy. Mark

I’m from Sheffield but willing to travel for multiple donations smile

I’m from Sheffield but willing to travel for multiple donations :)

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

Hi Fiona, are you still looking for a donor? X

Hi Fiona, are you still looking for a donor? X

Hi I am a 42 male in Brighton happy to help if ur interested?

Hi I am a 42 male in Brighton happy to help if ur interested?

Hi, i find you think I maybe able to help you please feel free to get in touch Brian

Hi, i find you think I maybe able to help you please feel free to get in touch Brian

Have donated in the past at a London clinic. As a child I was always up to no good, lots of giggling and laughing, which got me into lots of trouble.... thanks for looking at my profile, wishing you all the best in having a new family....

Hi Fiona

Just wondering are you still looking for a doner ?

Cheers
G

Hi Fiona Just wondering are you still looking for a doner ? Cheers G

HI, there, mature 41 yr old mixed race pastry chef here. Available to help if interested feel free to contact me

HI, there, mature 41 yr old mixed race pastry chef here. Available to help if interested feel free to contact me

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft