Hey im a 22 year old sperm donor in the northwest near manchester i can help anyone who needs it and am clean and freindly and offer any type of donation to anyone x

Hey im a 22 year old sperm donor in the northwest near manchester i can help anyone who needs it and am clean and freindly and offer any type of donation to anyone x

Im a blood and bone marrow donor have regular health checks every 12 weeks have my own daughter who is happy and health and want to help people who cant have kids to achieve that dream and hapness i have x

Do not add phone numbers to posts

Do not add phone numbers to posts

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

Hi, I've just joined so not sure how this goes but would you be willing to travel to Burnley? I'm a 35yr old with 2 boys.

Hi, I've just joined so not sure how this goes but would you be willing to travel to Burnley? I'm a 35yr old with 2 boys.

Hi we are a Same sex married couple 27 and 29 looking for a donor in Chester/cheshire area. I am wondering if you would be able to help us start our family and make our dreams of having a baby come true.

Hi we are a Same sex married couple 27 and 29 looking for a donor in Chester/cheshire area. I am wondering if you would be able to help us start our family and make our dreams of having a baby come true.

Hiya me my other half looking for donor in darwen ai only..we been together 8yrs and married 6years..were 32 an 31 and rdy to start a family..

Hiya me my other half looking for donor in darwen ai only..we been together 8yrs and married 6years..were 32 an 31 and rdy to start a family..

Hi I'm a single mum looking to add to my little family in the Chester area I can travel though, I'm looking for an AI donor. Get back to me if you think you can help. Thank you xx

Hi I'm a single mum looking to add to my little family in the Chester area I can travel though, I'm looking for an AI donor. Get back to me if you think you can help. Thank you xx

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft