I'm 29, my wife is 27. We are looking for a donor, AI only. We are based outside Belfast, both have good careers and a stable home. We play sports, love being outdoors and being creative. My wife was a chef for 11 years, having worked in America before she decided to change careers. I am a deputy store manager in retail having worked my way up over the last 9 years.

Ideally our donor will be Caucasian, must be sti free with proof and won't require contact. We can send pics and updates but we don't require our donor to have input. We would like to use the same donor to provide siblings.

We are only starting our journey. If you can help or would like anymore details please do not hesitate to message.

I'm 29, my wife is 27. We are looking for a donor, AI only. We are based outside Belfast, both have good careers and a stable home. We play sports, love being outdoors and being creative. My wife was a chef for 11 years, having worked in America before she decided to change careers. I am a deputy store manager in retail having worked my way up over the last 9 years. Ideally our donor will be Caucasian, must be sti free with proof and won't require contact. We can send pics and updates but we don't require our donor to have input. We would like to use the same donor to provide siblings. We are only starting our journey. If you can help or would like anymore details please do not hesitate to message.

How are you both I'm Alan and would be willing to discuss more.

How are you both I'm Alan and would be willing to discuss more.

Hi Alan, I'm Jenna. Where abouts are you based?

Hi Alan, I'm Jenna. Where abouts are you based?

We are about 30 minutes drive from Belfast to be fair.
Have you been donating long? many donor children?
could you tell me a bit about yourself? Still getting to grips with this website, I am navigating my way around it slowly but unsure of how to read profiles

We are about 30 minutes drive from Belfast to be fair. Have you been donating long? many donor children? could you tell me a bit about yourself? Still getting to grips with this website, I am navigating my way around it slowly but unsure of how to read profiles

Hi i mite fit to help

Hi i mite fit to help

32 male clean an healthy slim blue eyes brown hair

Hi Jimbob I believe my wife has been speaking to you on this as well
I struggled to get my profile up and running so she made one as well

I know your from Armagh direction, I grew up outside Markethill and my sister currently live in Armagh so I know it well.

Have you donated before? do you have any of your own kids and could you tell me a bit about yourself

Hi Jimbob I believe my wife has been speaking to you on this as well I struggled to get my profile up and running so she made one as well I know your from Armagh direction, I grew up outside Markethill and my sister currently live in Armagh so I know it well. Have you donated before? do you have any of your own kids and could you tell me a bit about yourself

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

Wont let me relpay to u

Wont let me relpay to u

32 male clean an healthy slim blue eyes brown hair

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft