FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Male looking to donate

29 year old White male looking to help a single lady or couple in making there dreams come true.

Have 2 children of my own a boy and girl both very fit and healthy.

I’m from Birmingham area willing to travel

29 year old White male looking to help a single lady or couple in making there dreams come true. Have 2 children of my own a boy and girl both very fit and healthy. I’m from Birmingham area willing to travel

29yr old Caucasian male from birmingham Have 2 children a boy and girl and would like to help a person or couple make there dreams come true.

Hi, you can read our bio on here, but we’re looking to try and start a family ASAP. Can you tell me more about yourself please?
Thanks
Leece ☺️

Hi, you can read our bio on here, but we’re looking to try and start a family ASAP. Can you tell me more about yourself please? Thanks Leece ☺️

Hi,
Would you be willing to help my partner and myself start a family? Would you be willing to travel to Bath?

Hi, Would you be willing to help my partner and myself start a family? Would you be willing to travel to Bath?

Hi me and my partner are looking for a donor and are looking to do al only please can you help us

Hi me and my partner are looking for a donor and are looking to do al only please can you help us

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

Hi, we are a a lesbian couple in our 20’s looking for a special donor we live in Nuneaton at the moment, email or pm

Hi, we are a a lesbian couple in our 20’s looking for a special donor we live in Nuneaton at the moment, email or pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft