Have helped three women to get pregnant. All worked first time. Two children of my own.Im 33, blue eyes and brown hair. Ill consider any approach for my sperm with discussion. I prefer no contact with updates. Just get in touch. Im friendly and have my sti checks complete.

Have helped three women to get pregnant. All worked first time. Two children of my own.Im 33, blue eyes and brown hair. Ill consider any approach for my sperm with discussion. I prefer no contact with updates. Just get in touch. Im friendly and have my sti checks complete.

Are you able to help me and my fiance with a.i only donations.
Lesbian couple .
Regards.

Are you able to help me and my fiance with a.i only donations. Lesbian couple . Regards.

Hi me and my wife are looking for a donor to help us have our baby. We are a same sex couple living in Chester we can travel and we’re wondering if you could possibly help us?

Hi me and my wife are looking for a donor to help us have our baby. We are a same sex couple living in Chester we can travel and we’re wondering if you could possibly help us?

Hey me and my fiancee are looking to start a family. Maybe you could help us, a.i only

Hey me and my fiancee are looking to start a family. Maybe you could help us, a.i only

Hi, would you help me and my partner start a family? Would be willing to travel to Bath?

Hi, would you help me and my partner start a family? Would be willing to travel to Bath?

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft