Hello, my name is James. I am 33 year old heterosexual man looking to provide sperm donation to any women, be they heterosexual, single, lesbian,bisexual, pansexual etc who wants to become a Mother.

I am educated to degree level, have blue eyes and black hair, average build and drug and disease free. I am willing to travel anywhere in the West Midlands, and willing to go halves on all travel expenses and other costs in this area. Further afield is also possible after further qualifying discussion.

I am only looking for NI, NI+ or PI, as these have a far higher success rate then AI, and I find AI very clinical and unappealing. I don't require any contact of any kind with any potential offspring, they will be yours alone to raise as you see fit.

Any further questions, feel free to ask them.

James

Hello, my name is James. I am 33 year old heterosexual man looking to provide sperm donation to any women, be they heterosexual, single, lesbian,bisexual, pansexual etc who wants to become a Mother. I am educated to degree level, have blue eyes and black hair, average build and drug and disease free. I am willing to travel anywhere in the West Midlands, and willing to go halves on all travel expenses and other costs in this area. Further afield is also possible after further qualifying discussion. I am only looking for NI, NI+ or PI, as these have a far higher success rate then AI, and I find AI very clinical and unappealing. I don't require any contact of any kind with any potential offspring, they will be yours alone to raise as you see fit. Any further questions, feel free to ask them. James

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft