I'm a professional engineer in the offshore oil industry based in Aberdeen. I'm 6', strong medium build, Caucasian, with brown hair. At 47 I have several successful and totally healthy children. Excellent academics - an MSc with Distinction.

I have had a full STI screen, and excellent motile sperm. Former qualified pilot with Class 1 Medical certificate, hard copy available to check. I'm approachable and easy to talk to.

Get in touch with any questions and I am happy to e-mail a few pictures.

Best of luck to you all.

I'm a professional engineer in the offshore oil industry based in Aberdeen. I'm 6', strong medium build, Caucasian, with brown hair. At 47 I have several successful and totally healthy children. Excellent academics - an MSc with Distinction. I have had a full STI screen, and excellent motile sperm. Former qualified pilot with Class 1 Medical certificate, hard copy available to check. I'm approachable and easy to talk to. Get in touch with any questions and I am happy to e-mail a few pictures. Best of luck to you all.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety
Views: 432888 Members: 6101
New Members: 72 Messages sent: 204710
Most Ever Views:14114 on 29th May 2018
Average Daily Unique Views: 16024
Online: admin, Jon69 + 302 guests

Where Sperm Happens

Sperm Donors AI + Natural FREE Only UK LGBT + Hetro
Facebook group ยท 3,087 members
Join Group
Sperm Donors and Absolutely FREE donation UK LGBT + Hetro friendly England Scotland Wales Ireland London, VivaSperm , find Free Donors or Genuine Rec...

Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft