Been let down sick of people wasting your time the come to me for a genuine donation regardless of method i wont waste your time if i cant get you pregnant then not many will. Pm for more info

Been let down sick of people wasting your time the come to me for a genuine donation regardless of method i wont waste your time if i cant get you pregnant then not many will. Pm for more info
edited Mar 1 at 12:46 pm

Hi would you mind helping me with ai please

Hi would you mind helping me with ai please

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

Are you able to help me and my partner with a.i only donations.
Please inbox me for further disscussion
Regards.

Are you able to help me and my partner with a.i only donations. Please inbox me for further disscussion Regards.

Sorry just seen your reply yes of course im willing to help

Sorry just seen your reply yes of course im willing to help

Would you be interested in help me and my partner with AI please?

Would you be interested in help me and my partner with AI please?

Hi, where in ireland are you based. Would like to hear more about you please

Hi, where in ireland are you based. Would like to hear more about you please

Sick of wasting your time and been let down then give me a try

Sick of wasting your time and been let down then give me a try

Would love to hear more about you please

Would love to hear more about you please

Hi me and my partner are looking for a donor please can you you help us

Hi me and my partner are looking for a donor please can you you help us

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling

Hi, where are you located? I am looking for a donor to help me to complete my family and give my 1 year old daughter a sibling

I Am secondary school teacher and single mother to my 1 year old daughter and am looking to conceive a sibling for her who will be close in age and to complete my little family.

. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft