We are a hardworking couple i am in the construction and engineering sector and my wife is in the hotel management sector we have been together 7 years and recently married in August of 2017 we have our own home and have been wanting a baby for 3 years now we adore eachother and our little world is missing our own baby we hope you can help us we are a bubbly couple one of your own proper Londoners you would have food and drink if you popped round to help us and be treated like a friend smile

We are a hardworking couple i am in the construction and engineering sector and my wife is in the hotel management sector we have been together 7 years and recently married in August of 2017 we have our own home and have been wanting a baby for 3 years now we adore eachother and our little world is missing our own baby we hope you can help us we are a bubbly couple one of your own proper Londoners you would have food and drink if you popped round to help us and be treated like a friend :)

We are a hardworking couple i am in the construction and engineering sector and my wife is in the hotel management sector we have been together 7 years and recently married in August of 2017 we have our own home and have been wanting a baby for 3 years no

edited Jan 19 at 1:06 pm

Hi, I have sent you a pm

Hi, I have sent you a pm

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft