Offering help to people from London or anywhere else, as long as it does not conflict with my schedule.

24 single male, working in the trade industry and born from British parents.

Blue eyes with brown hair, medium built and a bit over 5.5ft in height.

I can offer NI or AI and I am happy to offer my assistance in helping you with the child if you feel like you need it, co-parent as well, if you would like to talk to me please get in touch and we can talk about this.

Singles or Couples are more than welcome to contact me! have a good day!

Offering help to people from London or anywhere else, as long as it does not conflict with my schedule. 24 single male, working in the trade industry and born from British parents. Blue eyes with brown hair, medium built and a bit over 5.5ft in height. I can offer NI or AI and I am happy to offer my assistance in helping you with the child if you feel like you need it, co-parent as well, if you would like to talk to me please get in touch and we can talk about this. Singles or Couples are more than welcome to contact me! have a good day!

I am from London and 24, AI or NI, Coparent is available with assistance, otherwise unknown is also OK.

Hi Tom
Just seen your bio and I hope your well,
Have you got an email or anything we can talk over to discuss possibly helping me and my partner
We are based in Clapham london
Best wishes
Cam and Julie

Hi Tom Just seen your bio and I hope your well, Have you got an email or anything we can talk over to discuss possibly helping me and my partner We are based in Clapham london Best wishes Cam and Julie

We are a hardworking couple i am in the construction and engineering sector and my wife is in the hotel management sector we have been together 7 years and recently married in August of 2017 we have our own home and have been wanting a baby for 3 years no

I will send you a private message on here smile please check it in your account

I will send you a private message on here :) please check it in your account

I am from London and 24, AI or NI, Coparent is available with assistance, otherwise unknown is also OK.

Hi there i replied

Hi there i replied

Hi,

We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates).

If you want any info please ask.

Thanks.

Hi, We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates). If you want any info please ask. Thanks.

Hi are you still donating and are you looking co parenting

Hi are you still donating and are you looking co parenting

Hi I have replied

Hi I have replied

Hi there,

Are you still donating, if so are you available in Crystal Palace?

Thanks
Nessa

Hi there, Are you still donating, if so are you available in Crystal Palace? Thanks Nessa

hi Pmd you

hi Pmd you

Hi Tom! You seem very popular but thought I would try my luck too. I live in east London. Please message me if you think you may be able to help me, so we can chat more smile thanks!

Hi Tom! You seem very popular but thought I would try my luck too. I live in east London. Please message me if you think you may be able to help me, so we can chat more :) thanks!

Hi
Just seeing if you are still donating im from london aswel looking for AI only and no contact after

Hi Just seeing if you are still donating im from london aswel looking for AI only and no contact after

Hi also live in harrow and can hopefully help you

Hi also live in harrow and can hopefully help you

Hello me and my wife are looking for a sperm doner to help use add our last addition to our family we currently have 3 children from my partners past who we bring up very well they don’t have contact ( there choice ) I’ve never experienced pregnancy and child labour me and my wife have a stable home very settled. We have been looking In to ivf for quite awhile but unfortunately for how much it cost we’ve not got any closer to getting this I’m 31 so want to start moving closer to pregnancy so we thought we would try sperm doner are you ina position to hep if so could you please send use some more information thank you

Hello me and my wife are looking for a sperm doner to help use add our last addition to our family we currently have 3 children from my partners past who we bring up very well they don’t have contact ( there choice ) I’ve never experienced pregnancy and child labour me and my wife have a stable home very settled. We have been looking In to ivf for quite awhile but unfortunately for how much it cost we’ve not got any closer to getting this I’m 31 so want to start moving closer to pregnancy so we thought we would try sperm doner are you ina position to hep if so could you please send use some more information thank you

Hi there, I’m in Essex and can help

Hi there, I’m in Essex and can help

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft