30 yr old Healthy Black Male, . ..I have a very strong desire to father a child and pass my genes on.

I'd welcome the opportunity to help out a family-minded woman with a similar urge to procreate. I'm open-minded about how this might happen. I do have a son which shows am fertile and would love to have more I've never had any STIs.
If you can provide a stable and loving home for a child then I'm not unduly concerned about your age or circumstances. I would want to contribute financially as well as emotionally, as let’s face it if you’re going to have a child with someone i believe you two should find a way to get along fine. I'm a gentle, understanding and considerate man who's not at all 'pushy'. I'm open to exchanging emails, chatting or meeting without any expectations or obligations either way.

We'd probably get on best if you were fairly bright, well informed, nature loving, and maybe a little unconventional, but this is by no means essential. .. who knows we can become parent in months to come.

30 yr old Healthy Black Male, . ..I have a very strong desire to father a child and pass my genes on. I'd welcome the opportunity to help out a family-minded woman with a similar urge to procreate. I'm open-minded about how this might happen. I do have a son which shows am fertile and would love to have more I've never had any STIs. If you can provide a stable and loving home for a child then I'm not unduly concerned about your age or circumstances. I would want to contribute financially as well as emotionally, as let’s face it if you’re going to have a child with someone i believe you two should find a way to get along fine. I'm a gentle, understanding and considerate man who's not at all 'pushy'. I'm open to exchanging emails, chatting or meeting without any expectations or obligations either way. We'd probably get on best if you were fairly bright, well informed, nature loving, and maybe a little unconventional, but this is by no means essential. .. who knows we can become parent in months to come.

30 yr old Healthy Black Male, . ..I have a very strong desire to father a child and pass my genes on.

Hi

I am a 36 year old single mum and would desperately like another baby. I really want my son to grow up with a sibling, but being a single mum means that I don’t really meet people and I am aware time is not on my side.
We live in a nice area, with lots of nice outdoor areas, good schools and lots for children to do.
I have 2 brothers, who live near me and are great with my son.
My son is mixed race, so I would like his sibling to be too.
I liked your post because you seem very genuine and I like that you would like to be involved, as I feel that is important.
Would you like to know more about me? I’m not sure what to write!

Hope to hear from you soon

Alison

Hi I am a 36 year old single mum and would desperately like another baby. I really want my son to grow up with a sibling, but being a single mum means that I don’t really meet people and I am aware time is not on my side. We live in a nice area, with lots of nice outdoor areas, good schools and lots for children to do. I have 2 brothers, who live near me and are great with my son. My son is mixed race, so I would like his sibling to be too. I liked your post because you seem very genuine and I like that you would like to be involved, as I feel that is important. Would you like to know more about me? I’m not sure what to write! Hope to hear from you soon Alison

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft