I am 6"2 tall and slim, approx 11 stone, blue eyes, brown hair, aged 46 with 2 children of my own. I live in the Midlands, but my work will bring me down to Central London (Bank area) and wondered if any local ladies may want my help??. I have helped 1 lady before, but she had to give up,to medical reasons, although she liked the fact, I was a regular and on time!

I would like to help out as I know the pleasure of having kids, but on the assumption of no financial or legal responsibilities at all. Any questions etc, ping me a message...

Dave x

I am 6"2 tall and slim, approx 11 stone, blue eyes, brown hair, aged 46 with 2 children of my own. I live in the Midlands, but my work will bring me down to Central London (Bank area) and wondered if any local ladies may want my help??. I have helped 1 lady before, but she had to give up,to medical reasons, although she liked the fact, I was a regular and on time! I would like to help out as I know the pleasure of having kids, but on the assumption of no financial or legal responsibilities at all. Any questions etc, ping me a message... Dave x
edited Dec 20 '17 at 10:46 am

Hi Dave how are you?
My name is Tania I am looking for A.I. only and maybe in March do you think you could help. I live in Oxfordshire but I would be willing to travel.
Thank you.

Hi Dave how are you? My name is Tania I am looking for A.I. only and maybe in March do you think you could help. I live in Oxfordshire but I would be willing to travel. Thank you.

Hi Tania,
Would love to help if possible, and I am near to Northampton. If you want to contact me my email is dave_white2000uk@yahoo.co.uk. Any questions etc, let me know...

Dave x

Hi Tania, Would love to help if possible, and I am near to Northampton. If you want to contact me my email is dave_white2000uk@yahoo.co.uk. Any questions etc, let me know... Dave x

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft