29 year old, happy, healthy and handsome sperm donor.

I have experience and have been successful 17 times before. (I only want to help 3 more people before I stop donating).

I am 6ft, white, light brown hair with marble blue eyes.

I am self employed and run my own business which gives me the ability to be flexible with donations.

I have a degree in a science based subject and plan to do a masters within the next few years to enable me to go into training/teaching.

Fully STI/STD checked d+d free.

I am in the North West but can travel within reason.

Please reply or send me a PM if you would like to discuss further.

Pictures can be sent.

Best wishes.

29 year old, happy, healthy and handsome sperm donor. I have experience and have been successful 17 times before. (I only want to help 3 more people before I stop donating). I am 6ft, white, light brown hair with marble blue eyes. I am self employed and run my own business which gives me the ability to be flexible with donations. I have a degree in a science based subject and plan to do a masters within the next few years to enable me to go into training/teaching. Fully STI/STD checked d+d free. I am in the North West but can travel within reason. Please reply or send me a PM if you would like to discuss further. Pictures can be sent. Best wishes.

Hi, we would be really interested in talking more. Feel free to drop us a message with a picture and we will send one back smile

Hi, we would be really interested in talking more. Feel free to drop us a message with a picture and we will send one back :)

Mid twenties female couple, we’ve been in a relationship for 3 years and have bought our own home so it’s time to start looking for a donor to get to know ready for our first try next year. AI only please and someone who will donate again for siblings.

Drop us a message. Would love to talk more smile

Drop us a message. Would love to talk more :)

Mid twenties female couple, we’ve been in a relationship for 3 years and have bought our own home so it’s time to start looking for a donor to get to know ready for our first try next year. AI only please and someone who will donate again for siblings.

Are you still available? Where about are you in the north west?

Thanks Leece

Are you still available? Where about are you in the north west? Thanks Leece

Hiya I’d like to talk to you more and get to know you a little bit and see some photos etc. Please get back to me! 🤞🏽☺️

Hiya I’d like to talk to you more and get to know you a little bit and see some photos etc. Please get back to me! ????????☺️

Hello all! Me and my girlfriend have been shut down by the NHS to start a family so this is our next option. We’re engaged living together and have been together over 3 years. This is our next step to completing our family.

Are you willing to help me and my fiance with a.i only donations please? Lesbian couple.
Regards.

Are you willing to help me and my fiance with a.i only donations please? Lesbian couple. Regards.

Email address attached to account is bouncing please update

Email address attached to account is bouncing please update

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft