hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian.

I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working.

I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear.

Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation.

FREE sperm donor North of England, Midlands + Scotland

Just drop me a message smile

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear. Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation. FREE sperm donor North of England, Midlands + Scotland Just drop me a message :goodluck:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Apr 10 at 11:13 am

Hi, where in scotland would you be willing to travel too?

Hi, where in scotland would you be willing to travel too?

Hi can you please drop me a email to discuss more thanks...

Hi can you please drop me a email to discuss more thanks...

Hi, we are Cheryl and Tanya. We have been in a lesbian relationship for five years now, and we have a daughter together who is 6 from a previous relationship who we both adore. We think now is the best time to expand our family

edited Nov 21 '17 at 3:54 pm

@xxxraexxx messaging you now smile

@xxxraexxx messaging you now :sperm:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

@joannekennerley messaged you...

@joannekennerley messaged you...

@prettypink messaged you

@prettypink messaged you

Could you message me please for more information x

Could you message me please for more information x

Can you help me and my fiance with a.i only regards

Can you help me and my fiance with a.i only regards

Hi, saw your ad, I'm in the Midlands would like a chat.

Hi, saw your ad, I'm in the Midlands would like a chat.

Hi i'm just wondering if you have a photo of yourself???

Thank you

>Hi i'm just wondering if you have a photo of yourself??? Thank you

@Crowy86 replied smile

@Crowy86 replied :)

Hi there.

Not sure I am doing this right as new to the site but notice that you are local so was hoping you may be able to help. I Please send me a message if you think this is something you can do.
Thank you
Emma

Hi there. Not sure I am doing this right as new to the site but notice that you are local so was hoping you may be able to help. I Please send me a message if you think this is something you can do. Thank you Emma

Hi there. I am a 37 year old teacher in a single sex relationship and desperate to try for a baby. It would be great if anybody could help please. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon x

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/

Hi there.

Not sure I am doing this right as new to the site but notice that you are local so was hoping you may be able to help. I Please send me a message if you think this is something you can do.
Thank you
Emma

Hi Emma messaged you

>Hi there. >Not sure I am doing this right as new to the site but notice that you are local so was hoping you may be able to help. I Please send me a message if you think this is something you can do. >Thank you >Emma Hi Emma messaged you

@Chloe257 messaged you smile

@Chloe257 messaged you :swimmers:

@ScottishChick92 messaged you...

@ScottishChick92 messaged you...

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me.

Thank you
Victoria & Antonia

Hi, are you willing to donate in Durham? If so please message me. Thank you Victoria & Antonia

Hi there me and my wife are looking for an AI donor in the north yorkshire area. Are you still looking to donate?

Hi there me and my wife are looking for an AI donor in the north yorkshire area. Are you still looking to donate?

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft