hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian.

I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working.

I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear.

Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation.

FREE sperm donor North of England, Midlands + Scotland

Just drop me a message smile

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI checks have always been all clear. Excellent sperm quality and understanding of ovulation. FREE sperm donor North of England, Midlands + Scotland Just drop me a message :goodluck:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

edited Nov 7 '17 at 12:28 pm

Hi, where in scotland would you be willing to travel too?

Hi, where in scotland would you be willing to travel too?

Hi can you please drop me a email to discuss more thanks...

Hi can you please drop me a email to discuss more thanks...

Hi, we are Cheryl and Tanya. We have been in a lesbian relationship for five years now, and we have a daughter together who is 6 from a previous relationship who we both adore. We think now is the best time to expand our family

edited Nov 21 '17 at 3:54 pm

@xxxraexxx messaging you now smile

@xxxraexxx messaging you now :sperm:

hi I'm willing to help suitable recipients start or expand their family whether they be hetrosexual, bi or lesbian. I can travel a reasonable distance or you can meet me close to where I'm working. I'm live a healthy and active lifestyle, all STI check

@joannekennerley messaged you...

@joannekennerley messaged you...

@prettypink messaged you

@prettypink messaged you

Could you message me please for more information x

Could you message me please for more information x

Can you help me and my fiance with a.i only regards

Can you help me and my fiance with a.i only regards

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft