Kent based but happy to travel ni doner. Good success rate happy to travel. More importantly I will work with you until you get pregnant.

Kent based but happy to travel ni doner. Good success rate happy to travel. More importantly I will work with you until you get pregnant.

Hi
Im new to this - Please can i confirm what NI means? I dont want a glorified tinder donor...

Hi Im new to this - Please can i confirm what NI means? I dont want a glorified tinder donor...

hello im a single mum to a 6year old and looking to bring a new member into my family would like to know more thanks

hello im a single mum to a 6year old and looking to bring a new member into my family would like to know more thanks

I'm a single mum to a 6year old and his birthday wish is to have a sister or brother so looking for a donor to help me add a new member to my family

Hi do you have any pictures. I’m a single mum looking to extend my family.
Thanks

Hi do you have any pictures. I’m a single mum looking to extend my family. Thanks

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft