Recipients UK Looking For
Looking for a sperm donor Clacton-on-Sea

Anyone near Clacton on sea

Anyone near Clacton on sea

single, 29 year old female, looking for a sperm donor, AI only, No contact with child after conception, would prefer someone to travel to me, I have a daughter and I would like to add to my family. in clacton on sea, would be grateful for any help

edited May 18 '16 at 2:04 pm

Where abouts in Essex are you

Where abouts in Essex are you

single, 29 year old female, looking for a sperm donor, AI only, No contact with child after conception, would prefer someone to travel to me, I have a daughter and I would like to add to my family. in clacton on sea, would be grateful for any help

hello I am in london area and can travel if you so wish, look forward to hearing from you & hearing your needs/desires.

hello I am in london area and can travel if you so wish, look forward to hearing from you & hearing your needs/desires.

Hi, traveling to me would be very helpful, would I be paying for travel? I am looking for AI donation,

Hi, traveling to me would be very helpful, would I be paying for travel? I am looking for AI donation,

Hi Sarah I live in clacton would like to help have 1 daughter

Hi Sarah I live in clacton would like to help have 1 daughter

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I'm interested in helping messaged back if you'd like to know more.

Hi I’m in Clacton-on-Sea if your still looking

Hi I’m in Clacton-on-Sea if your still looking

Here to offer my sperm free AI OR NI

Willing to travel for free if not to far Is there any genuine women out there I’m on kik badger425429

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft