Happy to help single and married women to fall pregnant. I have a high sperm count and most women I have helped before have fallen pregnant on the first cycle.

I am 34 standing 5"11 and I have light brown hair.

I can help you in practically any part of England due to my job as long as you give me 1 weeks notice.

I do not charge for any expenses and I can accommodate if you would prefer.

Happy to send you a picture and meet in person before.

Happy to help single and married women to fall pregnant. I have a high sperm count and most women I have helped before have fallen pregnant on the first cycle. I am 34 standing 5"11 and I have light brown hair. I can help you in practically any part of England due to my job as long as you give me 1 weeks notice. I do not charge for any expenses and I can accommodate if you would prefer. Happy to send you a picture and meet in person before.
edited Oct 14 '17 at 9:20 pm

Hi there would you travel to Birmingham and sorry if this sounds rude are white/Caucasian?

Hi there would you travel to Birmingham and sorry if this sounds rude are white/Caucasian?

Hi, yes I would be happy to go to Birmingham as I am there very often. I am actually in Birmingham now as I write this and yes I am white British.

Hi, yes I would be happy to go to Birmingham as I am there very often. I am actually in Birmingham now as I write this and yes I am white British.

Hi me and my partner are looking for a healthy sperm donor, AI only, we live in Nottingham,

Hi me and my partner are looking for a healthy sperm donor, AI only, we live in Nottingham,

Hi I was wondering if you could help me please

Hi I was wondering if you could help me please

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

Hi mummybaby I am close to you so I can help. I have sent you a pm

Hi mummybaby I am close to you so I can help. I have sent you a pm

Looking to help in Kent, London, Essex or sussex

Hi would you be able to do al please

Hi would you be able to do al please

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft