32 year old white canadian happy to help with a donation for AI or NI.

Willing to travel a little bit...drop me a message if you would like to know more.

32 year old white canadian happy to help with a donation for AI or NI. Willing to travel a little bit...drop me a message if you would like to know more.
edited Oct 10 '17 at 1:56 pm

Please can you help me and my partner want to start a family.

Please can you help me and my partner want to start a family.

Hiya, I see you're in London, we are in reading which is fairly close, you sound ideal it'll be great to hear a reply back and possibly discuss this further.

Hiya, I see you're in London, we are in reading which is fairly close, you sound ideal it'll be great to hear a reply back and possibly discuss this further.

Hi, would really love to see a picture of u if I may?. You sound like a really nice man. And iam looking for my baby to have mixed origins x

Hi, would really love to see a picture of u if I may?. You sound like a really nice man. And iam looking for my baby to have mixed origins x

Hi can you tell me a bit about yourself or send some pictures please smile me and my partner and looking for a donor willing to travel to north east or close to us

Hi can you tell me a bit about yourself or send some pictures please :) me and my partner and looking for a donor willing to travel to north east or close to us

Hiya, Are you willing to travel to oxfordshire with travel expenses paid? Can i have some details about yourself?

Hiya, Are you willing to travel to oxfordshire with travel expenses paid? Can i have some details about yourself?

Hiya I’m here looking for a sperm donor I’m a lesbian could you help me??

Hiya I’m here looking for a sperm donor I’m a lesbian could you help me??

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft