FREE Sperm Donors Offering
Canadian in London

32 year old white canadian happy to help with a donation for AI or NI.

Willing to travel a little bit...drop me a message if you would like to know more.

32 year old white canadian happy to help with a donation for AI or NI. Willing to travel a little bit...drop me a message if you would like to know more.
edited Oct 10 '17 at 1:56 pm

Please can you help me and my partner want to start a family.

Please can you help me and my partner want to start a family.

Hiya, I see you're in London, we are in reading which is fairly close, you sound ideal it'll be great to hear a reply back and possibly discuss this further.

Hiya, I see you're in London, we are in reading which is fairly close, you sound ideal it'll be great to hear a reply back and possibly discuss this further.

Hi, would really love to see a picture of u if I may?. You sound like a really nice man. And iam looking for my baby to have mixed origins x

Hi, would really love to see a picture of u if I may?. You sound like a really nice man. And iam looking for my baby to have mixed origins x

Hi can you tell me a bit about yourself or send some pictures please smile me and my partner and looking for a donor willing to travel to north east or close to us

Hi can you tell me a bit about yourself or send some pictures please :) me and my partner and looking for a donor willing to travel to north east or close to us

Hiya, Are you willing to travel to oxfordshire with travel expenses paid? Can i have some details about yourself?

Hiya, Are you willing to travel to oxfordshire with travel expenses paid? Can i have some details about yourself?

Hiya I’m here looking for a sperm donor I’m a lesbian could you help me??

Hiya I’m here looking for a sperm donor I’m a lesbian could you help me??

Hi,

We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates).

If you want any info please ask.

Thanks.

Hi, We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates). If you want any info please ask. Thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft