Hi my name is Amanda. I am 41 years old and I am looking for a donor who specifically is interested in artificial insemination. I am a healthy woman, I work so can provide for the baby. I have my own children, all grown up now and would love the opportunity to have another child before my biological clock stops.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to ask me any questions and I shall do the same thing

Hi my name is Amanda. I am 41 years old and I am looking for a donor who specifically is interested in artificial insemination. I am a healthy woman, I work so can provide for the baby. I have my own children, all grown up now and would love the opportunity to have another child before my biological clock stops. If anyone is interested, please feel free to ask me any questions and I shall do the same thing

Hi I am a 40 year old woman from Manchester. I'm looking for a suitable donar through self insemination,I'm looking for a fair haired, blue eyed guy who preferably doesn't want any involved with the child. I am 5"6, i work part time and have 3 children.

Hi, I have sent you a PM

Hi, I have sent you a PM

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft