News, Safety and Events
Success story

I don't know if this is the right place to post but in march 2017 I posted on here stating I needed a donor to travel to me

And I found one within a couple of days and turned out to be a very nice man with all tests completed by himself before we met and was willing to commit to how ever many months it would have taken and the last time he was willing to visit for AI up to 9 times in one cycle well it was only 5 visits was needed and I'm now 16 weeks pregnant after 7 years of trying to conceive with several different donors that give up and lost patients after a few cycles

Just wanted to say don't give up searching smile
And that there are genuine AI donor's out there

I don't know if this is the right place to post but in march 2017 I posted on here stating I needed a donor to travel to me And I found one within a couple of days and turned out to be a very nice man with all tests completed by himself before we met and was willing to commit to how ever many months it would have taken and the last time he was willing to visit for AI up to 9 times in one cycle well it was only 5 visits was needed and I'm now 16 weeks pregnant after 7 years of trying to conceive with several different donors that give up and lost patients after a few cycles Just wanted to say don't give up searching smile And that there are genuine AI donor's out there
edited Sep 30 '17 at 9:01 pm

Congrats smile

Congrats :goodluck:

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Well I was trying for 7 years and he was my 5th Donor as others got impatient because of my irregular cycles that’s why I needed as many in one cycle because my body wasn’t normal like clockwork smile

Well I was trying for 7 years and he was my 5th Donor as others got impatient because of my irregular cycles that’s why I needed as many in one cycle because my body wasn’t normal like clockwork :)

Hi Paula congratulations! Have you got any tips on finding the right donor please as I am very new to all this , Thanks in advance Emma

Hi Paula congratulations! Have you got any tips on finding the right donor please as I am very new to all this , Thanks in advance Emma

Well I posted on here and the Donor I found didn’t actually reply to my post but private message me, me getting pregnant actually took his worries away too because he was donating to a couple for a year with no success, but he was wary of helping a single woman due to finance complications etc but I assured h8m I would want nothing from him if was to get pregnant,

I do recommend the clearblue fertility monitor though, bit pricey for sticks every month but very much worth it, I found the monitor on eBay for half the retail price,

Well I posted on here and the Donor I found didn’t actually reply to my post but private message me, me getting pregnant actually took his worries away too because he was donating to a couple for a year with no success, but he was wary of helping a single woman due to finance complications etc but I assured h8m I would want nothing from him if was to get pregnant, I do recommend the clearblue fertility monitor though, bit pricey for sticks every month but very much worth it, I found the monitor on eBay for half the retail price,
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft