Hi, I am an experienced donor based in the London area and happy to travel for donations up to approx 90 mins by rail from there, thus covering much of the South of England up to around Birmingham to the North and Bristol to the West .
I am approx 5'11'', with brown hair and hazel eyes. I have two of my own children (1 girl/1 boy), and have had seven donor successes to date using a variety of methods, the most recent in July 2017.
Any donations are given on the basis of no future contact with any children born as a result - I do this to help others have their own family, not to expand my own. I make no charge for donations or my time, but reimbursement of the rail fare from London is appreciated on the day(s) we meet please (cost agreed in advance).
Please message me if you would like to discuss further, or would like any advice,
best wishes
Jon

Hi, I am an experienced donor based in the London area and happy to travel for donations up to approx 90 mins by rail from there, thus covering much of the South of England up to around Birmingham to the North and Bristol to the West . I am approx 5'11'', with brown hair and hazel eyes. I have two of my own children (1 girl/1 boy), and have had seven donor successes to date using a variety of methods, the most recent in July 2017. Any donations are given on the basis of no future contact with any children born as a result - I do this to help others have their own family, not to expand my own. I make no charge for donations or my time, but reimbursement of the rail fare from London is appreciated on the day(s) we meet please (cost agreed in advance). Please message me if you would like to discuss further, or would like any advice, best wishes Jon

London based family man with 2 healthy children. I have had several recent donor successes (2017) and now available again. Willing to travel up to approx 90mins by rail and using the donation method that works best for you.

edited Jan 24 at 12:44 pm

Hi, I am an experienced London based donor who is willing to travel. I am available again following recent successes. Subject to discussion/agreement, I am happy donating by any method. If you would like to discuss further, please send me a PM and we can take it from there. Seasons Greetings, Jon

Hi, I am an experienced London based donor who is willing to travel. I am available again following recent successes. Subject to discussion/agreement, I am happy donating by any method. If you would like to discuss further, please send me a PM and we can take it from there. Seasons Greetings, Jon

London based family man with 2 healthy children. I have had several recent donor successes (2017) and now available again. Willing to travel up to approx 90mins by rail and using the donation method that works best for you.

Hi would you be so kind as to help me please

Hi would you be so kind as to help me please

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

PM sent.

PM sent.

edited Jan 24 at 12:43 pm

Hi I was wondering if you can help me and my partner start our family

Hi I was wondering if you can help me and my partner start our family

Single 23 year old woman looking for a AI doner

Hi Jon I was wondering if you could help me and my partner start a family would you come to Bath?

Hi Jon I was wondering if you could help me and my partner start a family would you come to Bath?

Hi,

We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates).

If you want any info please ask.

Thanks.

Hi, We live in Harrow. Would you be willing to travel. Looking for someone to visit for at home AI with no contact after (or yearly email updates). If you want any info please ask. Thanks.

Pm sent.

Pm sent.

Hi are u still donating we are looking to expand our family

Hi are u still donating we are looking to expand our family

Hi
Are you still donating I’m based in Orpington kent

Hi Are you still donating I’m based in Orpington kent

Looking for a sperm donor to help my family grow

PM sent.

PM sent.

Please can you help me

Please can you help me

Hello I'm looking for a ai donor only to help me make my little family bigger as I have a child who keeps asking for a sibling and I have desecrated my self to being the best mum I can be so please can someone help me and please ask me anything

Currently

Currently available again if required

Hey would u travel as far as Hastings way please

Hey would u travel as far as Hastings way please

Hey me and my wife of five years are trying to find an ai donor we have wanted a child for a while but can’t seem to find a donor if interested please from me a message thanks you

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft