Hiya!! My names Jessie I'm 22 on the 28th September, my partner is Amie 26 and we have been together for 2 years and have been wanting to start a family for a year now.
Ive wanted children since I was a little girl and dream of having six!
We currently live in bedford with our dog kano and our 4 cats mr Dreamey, Gabby, Jeff and Ollie.
All my friends are on baby 1, 2 or 3 and my unexpectedly had my little brother nearly three years ago now and it was the most amazing thing that could of happened.
I'm broodier than ever haha.
I'm new to this but I've done my research and I'm on here to see what happens really, if I find a reliable doner then fantastic!
I'm so excited to explore this chapter of my life!
I'm mixed race, my mum is English and my dad is Jamaican, Portuguese, Spanish and baijan.

Hiya!! My names Jessie I'm 22 on the 28th September, my partner is Amie 26 and we have been together for 2 years and have been wanting to start a family for a year now. Ive wanted children since I was a little girl and dream of having six! We currently live in bedford with our dog kano and our 4 cats mr Dreamey, Gabby, Jeff and Ollie. All my friends are on baby 1, 2 or 3 and my unexpectedly had my little brother nearly three years ago now and it was the most amazing thing that could of happened. I'm broodier than ever haha. I'm new to this but I've done my research and I'm on here to see what happens really, if I find a reliable doner then fantastic! I'm so excited to explore this chapter of my life! I'm mixed race, my mum is English and my dad is Jamaican, Portuguese, Spanish and baijan.

J.ellis

I would love to help you create new life...

I would love to help you create new life...

I am fit, healthy, athletic, decease-free, young-minded 49 year old, very sporty (mainly tennis), weigh 60Kg, height 1.78M, degree educated (computing), SCUBA diver qualified, self-employed (computer/laptop technician), single and willing to create live..

Hi jessie.

I am new to this too but would like to help in cambs so not far.

I am a Healthy 35 year old white british male who has 2 children

Hi jessie. I am new to this too but would like to help in cambs so not far. I am a Healthy 35 year old white british male who has 2 children

Clean Healthy british male hoping to be able to help. 35 years old.self employed IT contractor.no adverse family medical history

Hi, I have sent you a PM

Hi, I have sent you a PM

Hi I am on here to help people become parents because I know what it means to have kids. I want to give others the joy of parenthood. I have a high sperm count and good genes. I already have 6 children with no health or genetic problems. AI ONLY

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft