Me:
Caribbean British
Single woman
Good career
Own car & house
Large

You:
Clean- no diseases and good personal hygiene (very important)
Sane
Live within the M25 or willing to travel to South East London
Able to commit to trying with me until I conceive

I am looking for either AI or NI method. Ideally I'd like to embark on a co-parenting arrangement, or maybe sperm donation with occasional contact.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Me: 33 Caribbean British Single woman Good career Own car & house Large You: Clean- no diseases and good personal hygiene (very important) Sane Live within the M25 or willing to travel to South East London Able to commit to trying with me until I conceive I am looking for either AI or NI method. Ideally I'd like to embark on a co-parenting arrangement, or maybe sperm donation with occasional contact. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.
edited Feb 8 at 7:36 pm

Hey African British sperm donor living in London here, willing to commit to trying and willing to travel to south east as long as expenses are covered

Hey African British sperm donor living in London here, willing to commit to trying and willing to travel to south east as long as expenses are covered

Hi
I'm in West Sussex and this sounds like something I'm more than happy to help with in every way
Rich

Hi I'm in West Sussex and this sounds like something I'm more than happy to help with in every way Rich

I'm 42 in long term relationship, I live in West Sussex, healthy, work full time in health service, and happy to have as much or little interaction post conception as you require.

Hi. I'm happy to donate, I'm based in London, healthy, educated to degree level, blue eyes, Brown hair.

Hi. I'm happy to donate, I'm based in London, healthy, educated to degree level, blue eyes, Brown hair.

I'm a 40 year old healthy white male who is willing to donate his sperm. Please note I don't want to co-parent. I have two children already through a previous relationship. They are both mixed race and I'm happy to donate to a woman of any race or sex

I have sent you a private message. Healthy long haul pilot who would love to help you.

I have sent you a private message. Healthy long haul pilot who would love to help you.

Hello

Please drop me a message if i can help you

Regards

Hello Please drop me a message if i can help you Regards

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft