Hi

I know everyone on here,is already aware of a sperm donor call Simon Watson.
I wanted people to know that he has caused me great upset and how he is not confidential to the people he donates sperm too.
I've made the worst mistake of my life using him for 6 months till Jan this year.
I'm now suffering because of it.
He can never get to you in the daytime so ends up arriving late into the evening to donate. Meaning if anyone sees you with him it's assumed something seedy is going on. Indeed it feels like it too.

People also need to be aware that he is not as clean as he makes out, for the last three donations from him. Resulted in me being very ill indeed. And my partner having issues down below. I feel his sti testing paper work is possibly forged.
My partner wanted me to do the getting pregnant bit alone as he couldn't handle it, now because of Simon Watson it's tore us apart.
I'm advising all sperm donors on here, please have sti testing if your going to donate and do everything in your power to show it's the real deal.

And any one else PLEASE PLEASE DON'T USE THIS MAN and let everyone else know this too. Sadly I've choose to abandon my dream after losing the man i love.

Hi I know everyone on here,is already aware of a sperm donor call Simon Watson. I wanted people to know that he has caused me great upset and how he is not confidential to the people he donates sperm too. I've made the worst mistake of my life using him for 6 months till Jan this year. I'm now suffering because of it. He can never get to you in the daytime so ends up arriving late into the evening to donate. Meaning if anyone sees you with him it's assumed something seedy is going on. Indeed it feels like it too. People also need to be aware that he is not as clean as he makes out, for the last three donations from him. Resulted in me being very ill indeed. And my partner having issues down below. I feel his sti testing paper work is possibly forged. My partner wanted me to do the getting pregnant bit alone as he couldn't handle it, now because of Simon Watson it's tore us apart. I'm advising all sperm donors on here, please have sti testing if your going to donate and do everything in your power to show it's the real deal. And any one else PLEASE PLEASE DON'T USE THIS MAN and let everyone else know this too. Sadly I've choose to abandon my dream after losing the man i love.
edited Aug 19 '17 at 11:27 am

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your experience and loss of relationship. People like Simon Watson should be legally held accountable.

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your experience and loss of relationship. People like Simon Watson should be legally held accountable.

Single parent of 5 year old. Looking to co parent as not found the right relationship. I work in mental health, I drive and have a nice home. I do not want any financial support from the co parent but some form of fatherly input and guidance.

He's on most risk lists of most Facebook groups and sperm donation websites

He's on most risk lists of most Facebook groups and sperm donation websites

What about getting a list together of all the women that you know about that have used the scumbag. Technically he might not be doing anything illegal although its morally wtong and hes a sick worthless individual.

But Im pretty sure based on other posts that hes been unemployed for so many years that hes nearly guaranteed to have been claiming benefits be it housing or social or both. And with the types of income Ive seen stated of 1k a month even if its just a 100 or 200 a month he has a legal obligation to declare it so if you pull the data together along with testimonies of how much women have been paying him there is a case to have him done for benefits fraud

What about getting a list together of all the women that you know about that have used the scumbag. Technically he might not be doing anything illegal although its morally wtong and hes a sick worthless individual. But Im pretty sure based on other posts that hes been unemployed for so many years that hes nearly guaranteed to have been claiming benefits be it housing or social or both. And with the types of income Ive seen stated of 1k a month even if its just a 100 or 200 a month he has a legal obligation to declare it so if you pull the data together along with testimonies of how much women have been paying him there is a case to have him done for benefits fraud

@SJmanchester His income from selling sperm.is £6-10,000 a month and he involves his family in tax evasion eg his dad smile

@SJmanchester His income from selling sperm.is £6-10,000 a month and he involves his family in tax evasion eg his dad :(

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

I wish he could get banned some how from donating.

I wish he could get banned some how from donating.

Admin
Can you put up a post about health screening for donors please and ways those getting the donations can find out that the screening are actually real and not fake pleased

Also could you add the safest way to receive these donations if they are A.I.
Questions were raised by my ex partner about how do people know its the donors sperm and if the evidence the donors supply regarding health checks are real and not fake or being taken from other donors and having the name and address changed to suit them.

After the issues people have had with Simon Watson I feel I'm not the only one questioning the above.

Thanks

Admin Can you put up a post about health screening for donors please and ways those getting the donations can find out that the screening are actually real and not fake pleased Also could you add the safest way to receive these donations if they are A.I. Questions were raised by my ex partner about how do people know its the donors sperm and if the evidence the donors supply regarding health checks are real and not fake or being taken from other donors and having the name and address changed to suit them. After the issues people have had with Simon Watson I feel I'm not the only one questioning the above. Thanks

Best thing would be to expose him to HMRC and the media for what he really is...

Best thing would be to expose him to HMRC and the media for what he really is...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

If he has knowingly given you an STI i'm pretty sure it could be a legal matter.

If he has knowingly given you an STI i'm pretty sure it could be a legal matter.

That would be exceptionally difficult to prove tho falloutguy. Unless he confesses to knowong about it or someone can access his medical records which would be illegal and not able to be used as evidence

That would be exceptionally difficult to prove tho falloutguy. Unless he confesses to knowong about it or someone can access his medical records which would be illegal and not able to be used as evidence

It wouldn't be hard to prove if more women came forward saying he had given them an STI and he carried on donating after they told him.

It wouldn't be hard to prove if more women came forward saying he had given them an STI and he carried on donating after they told him.

He's been caught before stealing baby photos and claiming them as his successes smile he hadn't even met the recipient.

He's been caught before stealing baby photos and claiming them as his successes :( he hadn't even met the recipient.

@Portia79 your email address is bouncing please update

@Portia79 your email address is bouncing please update

he also runs a facebook group for sperm donation and it seems to have lots of fake women singing his praises on there which made me doubt him. and seeing that he is on the at risk list on here that has confirmed my gut feeling there is just something off about him

he also runs a facebook group for sperm donation and it seems to have lots of fake women singing his praises on there which made me doubt him. and seeing that he is on the at risk list on here that has confirmed my gut feeling there is just something off about him

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft