Hi everyone,

I'm a single, hardworking, Caribbean woman of a certain age, looking to start my own family. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in finding the right man to help me with this, hence why I'm here. Please feel free to reply if this interest you at all.

Hi everyone, I'm a single, hardworking, Caribbean woman of a certain age, looking to start my own family. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in finding the right man to help me with this, hence why I'm here. Please feel free to reply if this interest you at all.

hi I am in london and can help you out with this

hi I am in london and can help you out with this

High experience sperm donor I've helped five couples so far both NI and AI I an in North London 5 11 project manager I have kids of my own my eldest son got student of the Year and an award from mechanical engineering my other 2very bit as intelligent

Hi Nat, I have sent you a PM. Best wishes, Jon

Hi Nat, I have sent you a PM. Best wishes, Jon

London based family man with 2 healthy children. I have had recent donor successes (2017) and now available again, willing to travel up to approx 90mins by rail and happy using the method that works best for you.

Still looking if there's anyone out there!

Still looking if there's anyone out there!

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft