Sperm Donation Talk
NI, AI

Hey,

My wife and I have been using this site for a while now and we are struggling to find a donor that doesnt want NI. I mean I guess the whole purpose of seeking a donor for most people in a couple (gay or straight) is to do artificial insemination? I find it quite challenging when men then start asking for NI even when you stipulate what you want.

It starts to feel a little bit like the men asking that arent donating because actually they genuienly want to help but more so because they want to have sex. I know a lot of women who desperately want a child will probaby go ahead with NI because it seems like its the only option. In that way it seems a little coercive as an advantage is definitely being taken over the woman in need.

Im not saying all men on here by the way because there are a few willing to help by any means. It seems a bit sordid when some men talk about being happily married but want to donate BUT only through NI.

I see that admin do a great job by providing lists of people to look out for and ofcourse not everything can be policed over the internet with probably a thousand miles between each member. I guess I would like to see a section for AI donors only as to eliminate that awkward part of tge conversation where you ask if "you are okay with AI?"as if naturally the assumption is that recipient and donor would be having full blown sex even if the recipient is married. Especially when the donor is often reluctant or unwilling to share the results of or go for a sexual health screening (be advised there are a lot of frauds out there).

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else felt a little overwhelmed with requests for NI after clearly stating AI only?

Happy new year smile

Hey, My wife and I have been using this site for a while now and we are struggling to find a donor that doesnt want NI. I mean I guess the whole purpose of seeking a donor for most people in a couple (gay or straight) is to do artificial insemination? I find it quite challenging when men then start asking for NI even when you stipulate what you want. It starts to feel a little bit like the men asking that arent donating because actually they genuienly want to help but more so because they want to have sex. I know a lot of women who desperately want a child will probaby go ahead with NI because it seems like its the only option. In that way it seems a little coercive as an advantage is definitely being taken over the woman in need. Im not saying all men on here by the way because there are a few willing to help by any means. It seems a bit sordid when some men talk about being happily married but want to donate BUT only through NI. I see that admin do a great job by providing lists of people to look out for and ofcourse not everything can be policed over the internet with probably a thousand miles between each member. I guess I would like to see a section for AI donors only as to eliminate that awkward part of tge conversation where you ask if "you are okay with AI?"as if naturally the assumption is that recipient and donor would be having full blown sex even if the recipient is married. Especially when the donor is often reluctant or unwilling to share the results of or go for a sexual health screening (be advised there are a lot of frauds out there). Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else felt a little overwhelmed with requests for NI after clearly stating AI only? Happy new year :)

Hey, We are a lesbian couple that have been married for nearly 2 years (Feb 2017). We have a 6 year old and have been planning to expand our family for a while now.

edited Oct 12 at 10:29 am

To date all of my donor children have been concieved via AI. Do you travel to the donor for AI?

To date all of my donor children have been concieved via AI. Do you travel to the donor for AI?

Recipients and donors fill out their profiles they state their preference this should also be reinforced in posts and messages. As long as everyone abides about that and understands the LAW regarding consent and coercion we will all be alright. If either party chooses not to understand then they will receive short shrift from me.

Recipients and donors fill out their profiles they state their preference this should also be reinforced in posts and messages. As long as everyone abides about that and understands the LAW regarding consent and coercion we will all be alright. If either party chooses not to understand then they will receive short shrift from me.

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Did you manage to find an AI donor, did your experience improve?

Did you manage to find an AI donor, did your experience improve?

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hi,

I’m a married mum of 2 that is desperate for baby number 3 but my husbands sperm isn’t in great condition.
Although he knows about this, he doesn’t want to know the ins and outs so to speak and so I’m trying to look up a donor by myself. I do feel a bit nervous though as on here I have no idea who are genuine and who just want sex and more!
Let me know if you find anywhere / anyone that seems genuine.
Thank you x

Hi, I’m a married mum of 2 that is desperate for baby number 3 but my husbands sperm isn’t in great condition. Although he knows about this, he doesn’t want to know the ins and outs so to speak and so I’m trying to look up a donor by myself. I do feel a bit nervous though as on here I have no idea who are genuine and who just want sex and more! Let me know if you find anywhere / anyone that seems genuine. Thank you x
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft