Hiya we are looking for a white sperm Donor. Were in sw London

Hiya we are looking for a white sperm Donor. Were in sw London

Hi can you help me please I'm not on here a lot can you text me on 07514165190 thanks

Hi can you help me please I'm not on here a lot can you text me on 07514165190 thanks

Hi are you still donating if so me and my partner are looking for AI only so we can start our family if you can help please contact me

Hi are you still donating if so me and my partner are looking for AI only so we can start our family if you can help please contact me

Hello
Hope all is well :-)
Myself and my partner are looking for a white sperm donor (AI Only) we came across you're ad and thought we should message you,look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hello Hope all is well :-) Myself and my partner are looking for a white sperm donor (AI Only) we came across you're ad and thought we should message you,look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards

Omg you sound like our perfect donor we been looking for I need a donor for the 15th of this month would you be willing to travel to basildon area ? Me and my gf have been together have 3 children through sperm donors and would love our 4th please help make our dream come true x

Omg you sound like our perfect donor we been looking for I need a donor for the 15th of this month would you be willing to travel to basildon area ? Me and my gf have been together have 3 children through sperm donors and would love our 4th please help make our dream come true x

Hi all im now available to help please get in touch

Hi all im now available to help please get in touch

Hi all, im back again to help x

Message me for more info

Hi all, im back again to help x Message me for more info

Donations this week please contact me for more info.

Donations this week please contact me for more info.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft