In short, I am a caring and loving gentleman with class, family values, who is filled with respect and love. A nature-lover and a simple / uncomplicated person !

Able to travel to help out

I am a professional and work in the finance sector.

I am planning to just donate. I came to know about it and it matches my thoughts and philosophy in life.

I have good sperm count, brown eyes dark hair.

Golden skin completion

Willing to help anyone with their particular situation and by any method preferred.

In short, I am a caring and loving gentleman with class, family values, who is filled with respect and love. A nature-lover and a simple / uncomplicated person ! Able to travel to help out I am a professional and work in the finance sector. I am planning to just donate. I came to know about it and it matches my thoughts and philosophy in life. I have good sperm count, brown eyes dark hair. Golden skin completion Willing to help anyone with their particular situation and by any method preferred.
edited Nov 24 '16 at 5:55 pm

Hi myself and partner are looking for a donor we've been together almost ten years and would love to start a family wer looking at an AI donation, if your willing to help please get in contact and we can chat more or answer any questions.

Hi myself and partner are looking for a donor we've been together almost ten years and would love to start a family wer looking at an AI donation, if your willing to help please get in contact and we can chat more or answer any questions.

Hello I am also from Richmond and me and my partner are longing to have another child if you could pm me please

Hello I am also from Richmond and me and my partner are longing to have another child if you could pm me please

Hey I'm hayley I work in childcare and my fiancé is doing her second masters in psychology. We have a child already and now would love to have another one. The only thing we do request from a donor is proof of over all health and wellbeing

Hi
Are you still looking to donate?
We are based in Essex looking for a donation for artificial insemination only.

Hi Are you still looking to donate? We are based in Essex looking for a donation for artificial insemination only.

We are a lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor who does not want to be involved other than the donation. We are both post graduate professionals that can provide a stable environment for starting a new family. Essex based couple Pleas help us

Hi Sean,

Your profile sounds pretty cool. My wife and I would be interested in meeting you for AI if you are up for it...i havent quite figured out how to PM yet so let me know if you are interested smile

Hi Sean, Your profile sounds pretty cool. My wife and I would be interested in meeting you for AI if you are up for it...i havent quite figured out how to PM yet so let me know if you are interested :)

Hey, We are a lesbian couple that have been married for nearly 2 years (Feb 2017). We have a 6 year old and have been planning to expand our family for a while now.

Hey!! Hey there!! Me and my wife have been married for 1 and a half years now. I am a Primary School Teacher and she is a Supermarket Manager. Looking for a donor in London for AI after Christmas. Full check required and must be willing to wave parental rights! Feel free to message us for more details 😃

Hey!! Hey there!! Me and my wife have been married for 1 and a half years now. I am a Primary School Teacher and she is a Supermarket Manager. Looking for a donor in London for AI after Christmas. Full check required and must be willing to wave parental rights! Feel free to message us for more details

Hi there, only just joined so still finding my feet in terms of how it all works. My long term partner and I would love to move into the world of parenthood. Am 30 and up for either ni or ai, whatever suits. Am also willing to travel, as we live in the wilds of the countryside. Active, practical, nature loving people. Please feel free to get in touch.

Hi there, only just joined so still finding my feet in terms of how it all works. My long term partner and I would love to move into the world of parenthood. Am 30 and up for either ni or ai, whatever suits. Am also willing to travel, as we live in the wilds of the countryside. Active, practical, nature loving people. Please feel free to get in touch.

Hi my wife and I are looking to extend our family. Can u help?

Hi my wife and I are looking to extend our family. Can u help?

Hi Sean, your profile sounds good smile myself and partner are in a lesbian relationship looking for a donor AI method only. If you are willing to help our dream come true then please could send me a message so we can discuss further. Thank you, Jodie

Hi Sean, your profile sounds good :) myself and partner are in a lesbian relationship looking for a donor AI method only. If you are willing to help our dream come true then please could send me a message so we can discuss further. Thank you, Jodie

same sex couple looking for donor to help us start a family

Me and my girlfriend are desperate to start our own little family and you sound like the perfect person to make our dreams come true!
I work as a carer and my girlfriend works in a supermarket.
Please pm me if you would be interesting in making our little family become a reality

Me and my girlfriend are desperate to start our own little family and you sound like the perfect person to make our dreams come true! I work as a carer and my girlfriend works in a supermarket. Please pm me if you would be interesting in making our little family become a reality

Hello everyone! I'm Chloe, 23 and my partner is Naomi, 27 in July. We're both desperate for a family together! Send us a message if you're willing to do an artificial donation :)

Hi Sean,

My partner and I are very interested in talking with you some more. Please pm us, Thank you.

Michelle & Rach

Hi Sean, My partner and I are very interested in talking with you some more. Please pm us, Thank you. Michelle & Rach

Hi can you get in touch please I'm interested

Hi can you get in touch please I'm interested

Hi, would you be able ship it, i can send you a donor kit.

Hi, would you be able ship it, i can send you a donor kit.

@Zodiackingg shipping is not allowed in this website....

@Zodiackingg shipping is not allowed in this website....

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

hi im shereen where in london do u live and can we talk ?

hi im shereen where in london do u live and can we talk ?

willing to do natural insemination i2 miscarriages and finally was blessed with a son he is 2 i wish for him to have a siblings i can provide i have a nice home kensington most importantly i am a beautiful person with loads of love to share

im willing to do it natural....

im willing to do it natural....

willing to do natural insemination i2 miscarriages and finally was blessed with a son he is 2 i wish for him to have a siblings i can provide i have a nice home kensington most importantly i am a beautiful person with loads of love to share

Now available for donations..recent test shows exellent sperm count

Now available for donations..recent test shows exellent sperm count

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft