I've been on here a week and it seems like how Tadpole town used to be with receipents messing about. I understand that looking for a sperm donor is a big step, but I feel that a lot of people on here have trouble being truthful. I've had a few conversations on here with supposed receipents with messages back and forth being of the one word answer variety. I genuinely want to help people conceive their own child, this is why I'm here. I'm certainly not going to do all the running and expect to be met aleast half way.

Best wishes

Tom

I've been on here a week and it seems like how Tadpole town used to be with receipents messing about. I understand that looking for a sperm donor is a big step, but I feel that a lot of people on here have trouble being truthful. I've had a few conversations on here with supposed receipents with messages back and forth being of the one word answer variety. I genuinely want to help people conceive their own child, this is why I'm here. I'm certainly not going to do all the running and expect to be met aleast half way. Best wishes Tom

It happens on all sperm donation websites and social media for various reasons:

1. Hetrosexual and bisexual single women have more options
  2. Infertile couples...Is the male partner serious about bringing up a child that is not genetically his.
  3. Lesbian...Are they really comitted to creating or expanding a family
  4. All types of recipients often have the option of seeking help from a friend.
It happens on all sperm donation websites and social media for various reasons: 1. Hetrosexual and bisexual single women have more options 2. Infertile couples...Is the male partner serious about bringing up a child that is not genetically his. 3. Lesbian...Are they really comitted to creating or expanding a family 4. All types of recipients often have the option of seeking help from a friend.

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

Did you have much luck on Tadpole Town or anywhere else?

Did you have much luck on Tadpole Town or anywhere else?

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

In the lesbians corner so to speak lol

We've had the same thing..

Had a donor all up for it wasting our time for a month

To get to the day before and ignore us completely..

Could send that back and go are half the donors on here actually aware fully of what They re doing

We're devastated

In the lesbians corner so to speak lol We've had the same thing.. Had a donor all up for it wasting our time for a month To get to the day before and ignore us completely.. Could send that back and go are half the donors on here actually aware fully of what They re doing We're devastated

I agree with a lot of that. I have found recipients to be often casual in their attitude towards donors, apparently unaware that people are trying to help them. It's not much to ask, in this situation, that people are upfront and considerate in their dealings.

I agree with a lot of that. I have found recipients to be often casual in their attitude towards donors, apparently unaware that people are trying to help them. It's not much to ask, in this situation, that people are upfront and considerate in their dealings.

Why are you so bothered to chase after people that don't want your help? I understand why people might want help to have a biological child, but honestly I think people should be adopting where possible. When you consider we are continually warned the planet can't support the rate we are multiplying and we are destroying every other species and poisoning the planet i'm not sure why there are people that still think this is a competition.

Why are you so bothered to chase after people that don't want your help? I understand why people might want help to have a biological child, but honestly I think people should be adopting where possible. When you consider we are continually warned the planet can't support the rate we are multiplying and we are destroying every other species and poisoning the planet i'm not sure why there are people that still think this is a competition.

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft