Recipients UK Looking For
Sperm donor please AI

I'm a single hard working lady, whom would love the opportunity to start a family, I would describe myself as a kind and very loyal person who is very family orientated, I have my own home and a huge support network around me. I've been considering all avenues and still believe that having my own child is what I wish for, I'm going to be most likely to conceive from Monday the 10th of October to Thursday 13th. Please can you message me if you are able to help. I'm willing to travel for the right donor.
Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

I'm a single hard working lady, whom would love the opportunity to start a family, I would describe myself as a kind and very loyal person who is very family orientated, I have my own home and a huge support network around me. I've been considering all avenues and still believe that having my own child is what I wish for, I'm going to be most likely to conceive from Monday the 10th of October to Thursday 13th. Please can you message me if you are able to help. I'm willing to travel for the right donor. Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

I'm a single hard working lady, whom would love the opportunity to start a family, I would describe myself as a kind and very loyal person who is very family orientated, I have my own home and a huge support network around me.

edited Oct 10 at 8:17 am

Hey hello
Check out my profile. I can help you out if you still require a donar
Thanks

Hey hello Check out my profile. I can help you out if you still require a donar Thanks

Very fertile 39 year old male 5ft 10 inch Slim toned short dark hair No health issues Contact me for more information regarding donation Prefer midlands and surrounding areas and available at short notice and travel Ive never failed before Thanks

Hello
Well lovely introduction from you.
Where abouts are you based as if your still interested and looking i would like to help.
Thanks

Hello Well lovely introduction from you. Where abouts are you based as if your still interested and looking i would like to help. Thanks

Very fertile 39 year old male 5ft 10 inch Slim toned short dark hair No health issues Contact me for more information regarding donation Prefer midlands and surrounding areas and available at short notice and travel Ive never failed before Thanks

Hi, I'm happy to offer my services if you feel this is the way you would like to proceed?

Hi, I'm happy to offer my services if you feel this is the way you would like to proceed?

Young 47 year old white/ English male. Self employed, married with 3 gorgeous children. Hard working, honest and fit & healthy and std free, virile with high sperm count. Can travel, happy to meet face to face and answer any concerns and question

Hey hi. Just seen your message. Are you still looking for a donor?

Hey hi. Just seen your message. Are you still looking for a donor?

PI is not allowed on our groups or websites, anyone promoting it will have their account removed and blocked

PI is not allowed on our groups or websites, anyone promoting it will have their account removed and blocked

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Hello. I am 34yo, 6'2, slim, dark brown hair with hazel eyes and I live in South Wales. I am clean and healthy and also looking to co parent.

Hello. I am 34yo, 6'2, slim, dark brown hair with hazel eyes and I live in South Wales. I am clean and healthy and also looking to co parent.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft