News, Safety and Events
Posting Guidelines - Discussion Posts

1.Think carefully about your subject line - If your thread subject gives no clue to it's contents, it will probably be renamed. DO NOT ADD ANY DIRECT CONTACT DETAILS IN POSTS OR PROFILE use messaging system on profile tabs....

2.Think about the category - If you put your thread in the right category to begin with, it won't be moved elsewhere by the moderating team.

3.Remember to use paragraphs - If you are going to post a long message, put some paragraphs in so it breaks it up and makes it easier to read!

4.Try not to write in all capital letters or use lots of TXT abbreviations - Some members may find your thread too hard to read and be put off replying.

5.Disagree with the post, not the poster - It doesn't matter if you do not agree with another poster's point of view. It is fine for you to disagree with the subject matter, but you should never personally attack the poster. And try not to be offended if someone disagrees with your opinion.

6.Are you posting while angry? - If you post a message when you are angry, chances are you might accidentally reveal something personal that you may regret the next day - or you may inadvertently post a message which could cause offence to others (who may not share your views), be in bad taste, off-topic or inappropriate.

7.Re-read other people's posts carefully - Before you type a reply to another member's message, why not read their message through again just to be sure you are reading it in the context it was intended. It can be way too easy to take offence at another person's message especially if you are unsure exactly how their comment was meant.

8.Think before you post - Before you hit the post button, re-read and think about what you are posting. Read it from another’s point of view. It can be easy to take things the wrong way on-line.

9.Keep it clean. - This site is aimed at parents with children of all ages so obscene or strong sexual references may be removed or edited out at the discretion of the forum team. Our forum has a word censor which filters out the majority of swear words.

10.Please do not waste time - Ensure that replies are on topic Only start a new thread if the topic, or something very similar, has not been covered elsewhere. If you look at the old threads you may find that your question or point has already covered If you do start a new thread, make sure that the title is descriptive and that the topic will add value to the forum, and not just repeat or slightly deviate from another thread. Do not post purely for the sake of posting.

11.Do not post off-topic comments or disrupt threads - You do not have to post in every thread. So if you do not like a topic, if it does not interest you or if you have nothing constructive to post, simply leave it and find one to which you wish to contribute constructively.

12.Report it - If you think something shouldn't be on our forums, then please REPORT to @admin

1.Think carefully about your subject line - If your thread subject gives no clue to it's contents, it will probably be renamed. DO NOT ADD ANY DIRECT CONTACT DETAILS IN POSTS OR PROFILE use messaging system on profile tabs.... 2.Think about the category - If you put your thread in the right category to begin with, it won't be moved elsewhere by the moderating team. 3.Remember to use paragraphs - If you are going to post a long message, put some paragraphs in so it breaks it up and makes it easier to read! 4.Try not to write in all capital letters or use lots of TXT abbreviations - Some members may find your thread too hard to read and be put off replying. 5.Disagree with the post, not the poster - It doesn't matter if you do not agree with another poster's point of view. It is fine for you to disagree with the subject matter, but you should never personally attack the poster. And try not to be offended if someone disagrees with your opinion. 6.Are you posting while angry? - If you post a message when you are angry, chances are you might accidentally reveal something personal that you may regret the next day - or you may inadvertently post a message which could cause offence to others (who may not share your views), be in bad taste, off-topic or inappropriate. 7.Re-read other people's posts carefully - Before you type a reply to another member's message, why not read their message through again just to be sure you are reading it in the context it was intended. It can be way too easy to take offence at another person's message especially if you are unsure exactly how their comment was meant. 8.Think before you post - Before you hit the post button, re-read and think about what you are posting. Read it from another’s point of view. It can be easy to take things the wrong way on-line. 9.Keep it clean. - This site is aimed at parents with children of all ages so obscene or strong sexual references may be removed or edited out at the discretion of the forum team. Our forum has a word censor which filters out the majority of swear words. 10.Please do not waste time - Ensure that replies are on topic Only start a new thread if the topic, or something very similar, has not been covered elsewhere. If you look at the old threads you may find that your question or point has already covered If you do start a new thread, make sure that the title is descriptive and that the topic will add value to the forum, and not just repeat or slightly deviate from another thread. Do not post purely for the sake of posting. 11.Do not post off-topic comments or disrupt threads - You do not have to post in every thread. So if you do not like a topic, if it does not interest you or if you have nothing constructive to post, simply leave it and find one to which you wish to contribute constructively. 12.Report it - If you think something shouldn't be on our forums, then please REPORT to @admin

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com
edited May 19 '16 at 1:18 pm

We have appointed 2 mods @bonnie9292 and @PaulHatfield you can inbox them with issues, problems or ask for advice as well as @admin smile

We have appointed 2 mods @bonnie9292 and @PaulHatfield you can inbox them with issues, problems or ask for advice as well as @admin :swimmers:

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety

DO NOT HAND OUT YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL, KIK, WHATSAPP, etc immediately for your own safety ======================================================================================

New members please take a minute to read and digest.... smile

New members please take a minute to read and digest.... :goodluck:

Please note you are only allowed to access this website from UK and Eire ip addresses...

Please note you are only allowed to access this website from UK and Eire ip addresses...

Admin
Why do you have to be so rude & aggressive on this forum. Some people make mistakes when they post on here & you go round swearing at them & threatening to delete there accounts. This is suppose to be a site where donors try & help recipients have a baby. Think about that before you post!!

Admin Why do you have to be so rude & aggressive on this forum. Some people make mistakes when they post on here & you go round swearing at them & threatening to delete there accounts. This is suppose to be a site where donors try & help recipients have a baby. Think about that before you post!!

@Fullofit if I swear at someone on here its because they are taking the piss, if they have made a genuine mistake then I am nice....

@Fullofit if I swear at someone on here its because they are taking the piss, if they have made a genuine mistake then I am nice....

Hi I'm having trouble using yr site, I don't know how to send a private message or see the ones that have been sent me how do I do this?

Is there a way to chat online when the other persons online at the same time?

And what do ai in stand for?

Hi I'm having trouble using yr site, I don't know how to send a private message or see the ones that have been sent me how do I do this? Is there a way to chat online when the other persons online at the same time? And what do ai in stand for?

There is a link on the homepage to your mail if you are logged in . also there are links in the hamburger/side menu via your profile.

There is a link on the homepage to your mail if you are logged in . also there are links in the hamburger/side menu via your profile.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft