Hi Stevie
Can you private message me please?

Hi Stevie Can you private message me please?
edited Jul 12 '17 at 3:20 pm

Hi Stevie
Can you private message me please?

You have cookies blocked which is affecting your posts...

>Hi Stevie >Can you private message me please? You have cookies blocked which is affecting your posts...

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

Hi can u message us pls

Hi can u message us pls

We are a lesbian couple married this year, i have a son from a previouse relationship which my wife has taken on fully but we are looking to have a child ourselfs to complete our family and give our son a sibling Please get in touch if you can help

hi ya me and my partner have just looked at your profile we would love for you to be our donor we are both in Essex so not that far really from you we are looking for a.i only message me when you get a chance to many thanks x

hi ya me and my partner have just looked at your profile we would love for you to be our donor we are both in Essex so not that far really from you we are looking for a.i only message me when you get a chance to many thanks x

Hi there i am a single female ans i am looking to get some sperm pls so i can have a child i always wanted to have

Hi there i am a single female ans i am looking to get some sperm pls so i can have a child i always wanted to have

Hi are you able to help me with some sperm pls i am nearly 40 ans really deaperate for a baby befoee my body cloxk runs out

Hi are you able to help me with some sperm pls i am nearly 40 ans really deaperate for a baby befoee my body cloxk runs out

hello I'm a single mum and looking to add a new member to my family I'm Chelmsford bass

hello I'm a single mum and looking to add a new member to my family I'm Chelmsford bass

I'm a single mum to a 6year old and his birthday wish is to have a sister or brother so looking for a donor to help me add a new member to my family

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft