5ft 7in, Very Attractive, White Cascasian, Well Educated, Very Sociable and good with people.

I've already been successful with children and I'm looking to donate, and help out couples and single women.

I've got a perfectly healthy ten year old daughter, and I wish to help other couples who are looking to have children.

I'm a full white British male. Both parents are full British and I have one other sibling who is older than me.

Studied Higher Education and I have 2 A Levels. I studied carpentry in college and now run my own business.

I have just turned 38, love sports and keeping fit. Very good at football and played to a decent level. So my health has always been good.

There has been no genetic illnesses, Sti diseases within my family.

I consider myself hard working, attractive and sociable with a good sense of humour who likes being around people.

Me, Dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, athletic build, 5.7ft, 12st. Look after myself. Dont drink, smoke, do drugs or have tattoos.

I can donate, with a very hectic work schedule. I'm unable to travel, apologies if you messaged me and I was unable to answer.

Best Regards,

Talk Soon.

5ft 7in, Very Attractive, White Cascasian, Well Educated, Very Sociable and good with people. I've already been successful with children and I'm looking to donate, and help out couples and single women. I've got a perfectly healthy ten year old daughter, and I wish to help other couples who are looking to have children. I'm a full white British male. Both parents are full British and I have one other sibling who is older than me. Studied Higher Education and I have 2 A Levels. I studied carpentry in college and now run my own business. I have just turned 38, love sports and keeping fit. Very good at football and played to a decent level. So my health has always been good. There has been no genetic illnesses, Sti diseases within my family. I consider myself hard working, attractive and sociable with a good sense of humour who likes being around people. Me, Dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, athletic build, 5.7ft, 12st. Look after myself. Dont drink, smoke, do drugs or have tattoos. I can donate, with a very hectic work schedule. I'm unable to travel, apologies if you messaged me and I was unable to answer. Best Regards, Talk Soon.

London and Essex

edited Jun 8 '17 at 1:41 pm

Hi I have just recently signed up and saw your profile. are you still looking to donate to others. PLease contact me

Thank you

Hi I have just recently signed up and saw your profile. are you still looking to donate to others. PLease contact me Thank you

Hi, I'm 33 years old looking to make our family better by adding a little one. Looking for AI only in Essex. Willing to pay for travel expenses to someone who will help us.

edited Sep 18 '16 at 1:37 pm

Hi we are currently looking for an Ai donor within Essex and London area. If you are interrested in helping us please can you message me. Thanks

Hi we are currently looking for an Ai donor within Essex and London area. If you are interrested in helping us please can you message me. Thanks

Looking for a Ai donor in London/Essex please xx

Hi myself and partner are looking for a AI doner. Would you be willing to travel to Dorset
Many thanks
Vicki and Kayleigh 😀

Hi myself and partner are looking for a AI doner. Would you be willing to travel to Dorset Many thanks Vicki and Kayleigh

Sent u a message we will look forward from hearing from you thanks lucyjo

Sent u a message we will look forward from hearing from you thanks lucyjo

Hello, hope that you are well. We are a same sex couple and my partner and I are looking to start a family. We are looking for AI donor only and are based in Essex, hoping we could talk more, message me if you think you can help.
Thankyou in advance

Hello, hope that you are well. We are a same sex couple and my partner and I are looking to start a family. We are looking for AI donor only and are based in Essex, hoping we could talk more, message me if you think you can help. Thankyou in advance

hi, me and my partner are looking for a AI donor, we are based in essex please contact me if you feel you are suitable and could help us. Thanks xx

hi, me and my partner are looking for a AI donor, we are based in essex please contact me if you feel you are suitable and could help us. Thanks xx

Hi, I'm 33 years old looking to make our family better by adding a little one. Looking for AI only in Essex. Willing to pay for travel expenses to someone who will help us.

edited Jul 12 '17 at 3:20 pm

We are a married lesbian couple reaching out for AI ONLY donor. I’m 26 and my wife is 27, we have been together 6years and married for nearly 4years. We lead a happy ans comfortable life but are now ready to share that with our future child. We were due to have a donation this morning but was let down with 50mins to go. So we need someone asap that are genuine and have proof of sexual health checks. We will pay for travel and live in Reading. If you feel you can help us bring a much wanted bundle of joy into this work please get in touch. Thanks. Kirsty&Kerry 🙂

We are a married lesbian couple reaching out for AI ONLY donor. I’m 26 and my wife is 27, we have been together 6years and married for nearly 4years. We lead a happy ans comfortable life but are now ready to share that with our future child. We were due to have a donation this morning but was let down with 50mins to go. So we need someone asap that are genuine and have proof of sexual health checks. We will pay for travel and live in Reading. If you feel you can help us bring a much wanted bundle of joy into this work please get in touch. Thanks. Kirsty&Kerry

Married lesbian couple aged 26 & 27 looking for an AI ONLY donor to help us start our family. Not looking to co-parent. We are based in Reading but would be willing to pay for travel. Message for any more details. Thank you for looking

5ft 7in, Very Attractive, White Cascasian, Well Educated, Very Sociable and good with people.

I've already been successful with children and I'm looking to donate, and help out couples and single women.

I've got a perfectly healthy ten year old daughter, and I wish to help other couples who are looking to have children.

I'm a full white British male. Both parents are full British and I have one other sibling who is older than me.

Studied Higher Education and I have 2 A Levels. I studied carpentry in college and now run my own business.

I have just turned 38, love sports and keeping fit. Very good at football and played to a decent level. So my health has always been good.

There has been no genetic illnesses, Sti diseases within my family.

I consider myself hard working, attractive and sociable with a good sense of humour who likes being around people.

Me, Dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, athletic build, 5.7ft, 12st. Look after myself. Dont drink, smoke, do drugs or have tattoos.

I can donate, with a very hectic work schedule. I'm unable to travel, apologies if you messaged me and I was unable to answer. I'm now based in the Chelmsford area.

Best Regards,

Talk Soon.

>5ft 7in, Very Attractive, White Cascasian, Well Educated, Very Sociable and good with people. >I've already been successful with children and I'm looking to donate, and help out couples and single women. >I've got a perfectly healthy ten year old daughter, and I wish to help other couples who are looking to have children. >I'm a full white British male. Both parents are full British and I have one other sibling who is older than me. >Studied Higher Education and I have 2 A Levels. I studied carpentry in college and now run my own business. >I have just turned 38, love sports and keeping fit. Very good at football and played to a decent level. So my health has always been good. >There has been no genetic illnesses, Sti diseases within my family. >I consider myself hard working, attractive and sociable with a good sense of humour who likes being around people. >Me, Dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, athletic build, 5.7ft, 12st. Look after myself. Dont drink, smoke, do drugs or have tattoos. >I can donate, with a very hectic work schedule. I'm unable to travel, apologies if you messaged me and I was unable to answer. I'm now based in the Chelmsford area. >Best Regards, >Talk Soon.

London and Essex

Hello, My partner and I would like to get to know you more

Hello, My partner and I would like to get to know you more

My partner and I would like to extend our family. We would like to get to know the donor for a while. Looking for make no taller than 5'9. If you would like to help please message us.

Hi me and my Partner loved your profile, would u donate to a same sex couple x

Hi me and my Partner loved your profile, would u donate to a same sex couple x

We are a gay couple looking to forfill our dream and make our family complete,We are loooking for a AI donor to help make this happen, if you can help with this we would love to hear from you xxx

Hello,

Just saw your email in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex?

Regards,

Stevie

Hello, Just saw your email in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex? Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hello,

Just saw your email in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex? I'm 5,7 tall by the way.

Regards,

Stevie

Hello, Just saw your email in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex? I'm 5,7 tall by the way. Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hello,

Just saw your message in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex?

Regards,

Stevie

Hello, Just saw your message in my inbox, where abouts are you based? Are you in Essex? Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

edited Jul 13 '17 at 10:05 am

Hi, Are you still donating? I am a 37 year old woman in a lesbian relationship with my 30 year old partner Hayley of nearly 2 years. Hayley and I are looking for a sperm donor as we want to start a family together. Hayley has Cystic Fibrosis which significantly lowers life expectancy, so we would love the opportunity to have a baby of our own and are looking to get started as soon as possible. We are both hard working and have alot of love to give and a family home.

Hi, Are you still donating? I am a 37 year old woman in a lesbian relationship with my 30 year old partner Hayley of nearly 2 years. Hayley and I are looking for a sperm donor as we want to start a family together. Hayley has Cystic Fibrosis which significantly lowers life expectancy, so we would love the opportunity to have a baby of our own and are looking to get started as soon as possible. We are both hard working and have alot of love to give and a family home.

Hi ya I've read your post and I'm very interested in you being my donor. Message me back when you have time thank you =)

Hi ya I've read your post and I'm very interested in you being my donor. Message me back when you have time thank you =)
edited Jun 14 '17 at 1:37 am

Hello,
Myself and my partner are 40 mins from Essex and are willing to travel :-) we are desperate to give our daughter a sibling.

Hello, Myself and my partner are 40 mins from Essex and are willing to travel :-) we are desperate to give our daughter a sibling.

Clarice

Hi Ladies,

I can help. I'm based in chelmsford, 5 mins away from the centre.

Regards,

Stevie

Hi Ladies, I can help. I'm based in chelmsford, 5 mins away from the centre. Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I'm able to help. Can you get to chelmsford, essex area?

Regards,

Stevie

Hi, Thanks for your message. I'm able to help. Can you get to chelmsford, essex area? Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hi Ladies,

I can help, I'm based in chelmsford, essex.

Can you get there?

Regards,

Stevie

Hi Ladies, I can help, I'm based in chelmsford, essex. Can you get there? Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hi Ladies,

I can help, are you close to chelmsford, essex where I'm based.

Regards,

Stevie

Hi Ladies, I can help, are you close to chelmsford, essex where I'm based. Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hi Ladies,

I can help, are you close to chelmsford, essex where I'm based.

Regards,

Stevie

Hi Ladies, I can help, are you close to chelmsford, essex where I'm based. Regards, Stevie

London and Essex

Hi Stevie
Can you private message me please?

Hi Stevie Can you private message me please?

Hi Stevie
Can you private message me please?

You have cookies blocked which is affecting your posts...

>Hi Stevie >Can you private message me please? You have cookies blocked which is affecting your posts...

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

Hi can u message us pls

Hi can u message us pls

We are a lesbian couple married this year, i have a son from a previouse relationship which my wife has taken on fully but we are looking to have a child ourselfs to complete our family and give our son a sibling Please get in touch if you can help

hi ya me and my partner have just looked at your profile we would love for you to be our donor we are both in Essex so not that far really from you we are looking for a.i only message me when you get a chance to many thanks x

hi ya me and my partner have just looked at your profile we would love for you to be our donor we are both in Essex so not that far really from you we are looking for a.i only message me when you get a chance to many thanks x

Hi there i am a single female ans i am looking to get some sperm pls so i can have a child i always wanted to have

Hi there i am a single female ans i am looking to get some sperm pls so i can have a child i always wanted to have

Hi are you able to help me with some sperm pls i am nearly 40 ans really deaperate for a baby befoee my body cloxk runs out

Hi are you able to help me with some sperm pls i am nearly 40 ans really deaperate for a baby befoee my body cloxk runs out

hello I'm a single mum and looking to add a new member to my family I'm Chelmsford bass

hello I'm a single mum and looking to add a new member to my family I'm Chelmsford bass

I'm a single mum to a 6year old and his birthday wish is to have a sister or brother so looking for a donor to help me add a new member to my family

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft