News, Safety and Events
RISK LIST sperm donors and recipients

Louis Taylor/Edward Taylor/KentishHero - Kent Sharing details of a potential NI recipient on a secret sperm donor only group, suggesting an abortion to a recipient for no reason, very racist, inconsiderate donating, deluded about his looks, very ignorant, indiscreet and emotionally immature. Promoting sperm sellers.

Louis Taylor/Edward Taylor/KentishHero - Kent Sharing details of a potential NI recipient on a secret sperm donor only group, suggesting an abortion to a recipient for no reason, very racist, inconsiderate donating, deluded about his looks, very ignorant, indiscreet and emotionally immature. Promoting sperm sellers.

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Updated: Carrie Hargreaves aka Caz-Bishop Loves Rach-Bishop (Leeds) has at least one children previously taken into care. smile

Updated: Carrie Hargreaves aka Caz-Bishop Loves Rach-Bishop (Leeds) has at least one children previously taken into care. :(

You can also sign upto www.vivasperm.com, www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ and www.wherespermhappens.com

Updated: Alexander Truo - giving whole false information about AI - aggressively pushing other methods

5b15193277ef4.jpg

Updated: Alexander Truo - giving whole false information about AI - aggressively pushing other methods ![5b15193277ef4.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5b15193277ef4.jpg)

Charlotte L’Oire of Goole East Yorkshire/Lincolnshire - FSDUK Admin vile mean bitch describes donor babies as ugly.Bullying recipients and donors.

Charlotte L’Oire of Goole East Yorkshire/Lincolnshire - FSDUK Admin vile mean bitch describes donor babies as ugly.Bullying recipients and donors.

If anyone has any doubt about Angela Valentine of FSDUK (admin). I received this morning totally unsolicited smile again she has got the wrong end of the stick as my recipients well know. You would think she would change her awful behaviour after 4 years....

5b3c91c85ed54.jpg

If anyone has any doubt about Angela Valentine of FSDUK (admin). I received this morning totally unsolicited :( again she has got the wrong end of the stick as my recipients well know. You would think she would change her awful behaviour after 4 years.... ![5b3c91c85ed54.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5b3c91c85ed54.jpg)

Perfectdonor1 bushbaby38 of Isle of Man posting small dick pics online

Perfectdonor1 bushbaby38 of Isle of Man posting small dick pics online

Robert Davies of Blackpool (pr robert) - trying to charge recipients £3,000 per donation

Shane McCabe - threats to kill, undisclosed mental illness

Robert Davies of Blackpool (pr robert) - trying to charge recipients £3,000 per donation Shane McCabe - threats to kill, undisclosed mental illness

edited Aug 29 at 9:00 pm

updated: Mo Eastham (possibly of Harrogate, often lies about location) - undisclosed mental illness, giving wholly false details to potential donors, extreme time wasting 3+ years, on numerous risk lists.

updated: Mo Eastham (possibly of Harrogate, often lies about location) - undisclosed mental illness, giving wholly false details to potential donors, extreme time wasting 3+ years, on numerous risk lists.

Simon Watson high miscarriage rate

5c092b7c22da7

Simon Watson high miscarriage rate ![5c092b7c22da7](serve/attachment&path=5c092b7c22da7)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft