Sperm Donors Wales including Cardiff , Swansea, Newport and Llanelli also Herefordshire (maybe also think about Bristol for South Wales, Birmingham for mid-Wales and Liverpool for North Wales): @WelshWolf22 @Welshwonder @samjones1331 @Cannonball @smith100 @rusty2000 and @southwalestom

anyone else wanting adding contact @admin or comment below.

Recipients please message donors and keep your safety in mind at all times Good Luck and fruitful donating/baby dust...

Sperm Donors Wales including Cardiff , Swansea, Newport and Llanelli also Herefordshire (maybe also think about Bristol for South Wales, Birmingham for mid-Wales and Liverpool for North Wales): @WelshWolf22 @Welshwonder @samjones1331 @Cannonball @smith100 @rusty2000 and @southwalestom anyone else wanting adding contact @admin or comment below. Recipients please message donors and keep your safety in mind at all times Good Luck and fruitful donating/baby dust...

Any problems drop me a message or use contact page. Happy donations....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com
edited Jul 11 '16 at 1:18 pm

@SouthWalesgirl might be a donor for you here to help you on your journey smile

@SouthWalesgirl might be a donor for you here to help you on your journey :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viva.Sperm.Donation.find.Donors/ http://www.wherespermhappens.com

@Ronniekath2011 might be useful for yourselves smile

@Ronniekath2011 might be useful for yourselves :goodluck:

edited Jan 27 '17 at 3:32 pm

Swansea donor, 6'2" slim athletic. Happy to help.

Swansea donor, 6'2" slim athletic. Happy to help.

Hi James263 are you still available to donate, i live in Cardiff and need help asap

Hi James263 are you still available to donate, i live in Cardiff and need help asap
edited Jan 27 '17 at 12:07 am

Hello my and my wife are looking for a sperm donor, we seen that you are close by and wondering if you'd be interested if you are we can talk some more...

Hello my and my wife are looking for a sperm donor, we seen that you are close by and wondering if you'd be interested if you are we can talk some more...
edited Jan 27 '17 at 3:32 pm

Hi New guy here, finding my feet and looking to help people get that bundle of joy, not sure if this is the best place to post, but will take advice:

Laid back chap serious about donation. DDF, will take test before donation agreed. Above average volume (4x) and motility (2x).Have had 5 successful donations (3 boys / 2 girls) to 4 recipients previously as a mix of NI (3) and AI (2). I typically like to donate 3 times per cycle, once day before peak, on the day, and the day after. I abstain for 3-5 days beforehand as well.
Am on good relations with previous recipients, no direct contact, but get updates on the extended family every now and then.
No family medical issues. Degree educated. Reasonably good looking and in decent shape. Brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'10". Stocky build.Donations would be M-F daytime due to work and other commitments.
Can do anywhere along South East Wales area, within reason. Discretion is assured and expected.
I quite like to get to know the people i donate to, so would probably prefer some social get together before hand.

Hi New guy here, finding my feet and looking to help people get that bundle of joy, not sure if this is the best place to post, but will take advice: Laid back chap serious about donation. DDF, will take test before donation agreed. Above average volume (4x) and motility (2x).Have had 5 successful donations (3 boys / 2 girls) to 4 recipients previously as a mix of NI (3) and AI (2). I typically like to donate 3 times per cycle, once day before peak, on the day, and the day after. I abstain for 3-5 days beforehand as well. Am on good relations with previous recipients, no direct contact, but get updates on the extended family every now and then. No family medical issues. Degree educated. Reasonably good looking and in decent shape. Brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'10". Stocky build.Donations would be M-F daytime due to work and other commitments. Can do anywhere along South East Wales area, within reason. Discretion is assured and expected. I quite like to get to know the people i donate to, so would probably prefer some social get together before hand.

You still looking to help? Because I'm looking for AI, more than happy to meet up and get to know each other firsthand smile

You still looking to help? Because I'm looking for AI, more than happy to meet up and get to know each other firsthand :)

Hi there I'm Layton and I live in Bridgend and soul love to help anyone looking to conceive x

Hi there I'm Layton and I live in Bridgend and soul love to help anyone looking to conceive x

Looking to help anyone fullfill there dreams of being parents or extending a loving family x

Hello are these the places your able to travel to x

Hello are these the places your able to travel to x

J.kerr

can you do something about the user “Ivecoj1” please.
We started talking to him back in january, and we received two donations.
We always said we wanted AI, but he threw facts and figures at us and we gave NI a shot. I then received a job offer in April where I wasn’t in the position to get pregnant at the time as it would risk my employment after pregnancy. He agreed to wait for us etc so we have had our September donation planned for months.

Running up to last week, he was messaging us asking how things were and we mentioned we were only happy with AI, to which he was apparently fine with.

On the day of the planned donation, he’d messaged in the morning to arrange a time. All was sorted. In the evening, we were waiting , and were nothing but disappointed. He hadn’t turned up, ignored our messages and hadn’t even bothered messaging to explain himself.

This man is just after sex. Save yourself the heartbreak of being let down by a donor by not even contemplating using him.

can you do something about the user “Ivecoj1” please. We started talking to him back in january, and we received two donations. We always said we wanted AI, but he threw facts and figures at us and we gave NI a shot. I then received a job offer in April where I wasn’t in the position to get pregnant at the time as it would risk my employment after pregnancy. He agreed to wait for us etc so we have had our September donation planned for months. Running up to last week, he was messaging us asking how things were and we mentioned we were only happy with AI, to which he was apparently fine with. On the day of the planned donation, he’d messaged in the morning to arrange a time. All was sorted. In the evening, we were waiting , and were nothing but disappointed. He hadn’t turned up, ignored our messages and hadn’t even bothered messaging to explain himself. This man is just after sex. Save yourself the heartbreak of being let down by a donor by not even contemplating using him.

I am willing to become a donor.

I live in South Wales in Cwmbran

I am willing to become a donor. I live in South Wales in Cwmbran

views
replies
followers

Loading Poll...

Vote on more of Our Polls
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft