Introduce Yourself
hoping for an angel Northern Ireland sperm donor

Hi my name is emma I live in northern Ireland im 29 years old and im desperately wanting a baby, ive given it careful thought and im so ready to be a mummy, im currently single and not planning on any relationships so a friend told me about this site so if you could help me you will be making my dream come true. Thankyou in advance smile

Hi my name is emma I live in northern Ireland im 29 years old and im desperately wanting a baby, ive given it careful thought and im so ready to be a mummy, im currently single and not planning on any relationships so a friend told me about this site so if you could help me you will be making my dream come true. Thankyou in advance :)
edited Dec 30 '17 at 2:04 pm

Hi Emma. I feel I could be of help to you. I just sent you a PM

Hi Emma. I feel I could be of help to you. I just sent you a PM

No longer offering my sperm for donation

Hello thankyou for your reply im very grateful, could you tell me more about yourself I hope that doesnt sound rude I just want to be thorough, I look forward to hearing from you. Thankyou again smile

Hello thankyou for your reply im very grateful, could you tell me more about yourself I hope that doesnt sound rude I just want to be thorough, I look forward to hearing from you. Thankyou again :)

Hi there Emma. Your not being rude at all. I'm happy to divulge any information about myself you want to know and id like to get to know you better too :-) I sent you a more detailed private message when originally replying to your post earlier today. You can access your private inbox by viewing your own profile and there should be 2 headings. 1 for your posts and 1 for your messages. If you click on messages tab you can read and reply to me there and I also included my personal email address in that message. I look forward to your reply and to chatting further. Chris

Hi there Emma. Your not being rude at all. I'm happy to divulge any information about myself you want to know and id like to get to know you better too :-) I sent you a more detailed private message when originally replying to your post earlier today. You can access your private inbox by viewing your own profile and there should be 2 headings. 1 for your posts and 1 for your messages. If you click on messages tab you can read and reply to me there and I also included my personal email address in that message. I look forward to your reply and to chatting further. Chris

No longer offering my sperm for donation

Hi emma did u get a donnor

Hi emma did u get a donnor

32 male clean an healthy slim blue eyes brown hair

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft